Baby strollers make going outside with kids a practical thing to do, and there are different stroller brands, styles, and types that fit almost all parents’ needs.
The truth is: you can rarely find a stroller that has everything you are looking for.
Luckily, though, you can find different strollers accessories that you can attach to the baby stroller to make the stroller more performing and comfortable for you and your kid.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Which stroller accessories are worth buying?
- The stroller accessories that most parents get
- ..and a lot More!
You will never guess how stroller accessories change how you deal with the baby’s items and make your trip easier until you try some of them.
Let’s start our tour and show you the top-selling ones..
- 1 – Universal Stroller Organizer
- 2 – Battery Operated Stroller Fan
- 3 – Universal Cup Holder by Accmor
- 4 – PBnJ baby Clip n Go
- 5 – Skip Hop Universal Stroller Phone Holder
- 6 – Enovoe Mosquito Net for Strollers
- 7 – Lascal BuggyBoard Mini
- 8 – Universal Stroller Snack Tray Attachment
- 9 – Stretchable Silicone Pacifier Clips
- 10 – JJ Cole Bundleme Toddler Bunting Bag
- 11 – Baby Sun Shade and Blackout Blind for Strollers
- 12 – Sport-Brella Adjustable Umbrella
- 13 – J.L. Childress Gate Check Bag
- 14 – TOMY Clip On Toy
- Conclusion: Best Stroller Accessories
Which Stroller Accessories To Choose?
Not everything you see on the market is worth paying for…
Some kinds of accessories might appeal to you, but they are actually useless.
Trust me, I’ve been there…
I remember buying many things that I thought were needed but ended up paying for trash!
BUT, I also found that some tiny accessories are game-changers, which I will cover in this article.
Like the storage pockets, the trays, the hooks, the ride on boards, and many other things.
And don’t forget the different seasons..
Specific accessories can also be helpful in the summer months, such as stroller sunshade attachment, fan, or mosquito net.
However, it is good to protect your child from the cold and rain in the winter months with special thermal bags and rain covers.
1 – Universal Stroller Organizer
Best Stroller Organizer
- The fit is universal, so it goes with almost all types of baby strollers.
- It comes with two Insulated cup compartments that fit most cups and bottles sizes.
- You also get two adjustable straps that can attach to make a long one and work as a shoulder bag.
- The velcro straps are solid and foldable up to 45 degrees to fit different stroller handles.
- There is a mesh pocket that you can use for small things, and it fits your phone.
- It has a detachable wristlet that you can unzip and use independently.
2 – Battery Operated Stroller Fan
Best Stroller Fan
- The three legs of this fan are flexible to loop, clip, and set in most objects.
- The design is versatile to fit in strollers, car seats, wheelchairs, or even cribs.
- It comes with three speeds that you can adjust based on your preference; soft, natural, and strong wind.
- 360 degree angled design is perfect for a flexible horizontal or vertical fan head direction.
- It works as a portable fan with batteries (included), and they last from 6 to 10 hours, based on the wind strength you choose. Or as a rechargeable one if you attach it to a USB output.
- Safety is highly considered in the fan’s design. The fan’s blades are covered to protect the babies’ fingers from being caught accidentally.
- There are LED lights that are also adjustable for three different settings.
- The fan and light can work separately or together.
- You get a 12 months warranty for a replacement.
3 – Universal Cup Holder by Accmor
Best Stroller Cup Holder
- This universal cup holder is suitable to use for strollers, bicycles, wheelchairs, kayaks, and many other things.
- It fits most cups and bottles sizes.
- The design of the cup holder clip is unique and has rubber to ensure a non-slip function, which keeps the bottles or cups in place even while jogging or walking on rough roads.
- The material used to make this cup holder is ABS plastic, durable and sturdy.
- No specific tools are required to assemble the cup holder. Just clamp it on the stroller, adjust the width, and you are good to go!
4 – PBnJ baby Clip n Go
Best Stroller Hooks
- This universal stroller hook works for almost all strollers’ brands, styles, and sizes.
- The Clip & Go clip is made of Aluminum and a soft foam handle, with an extra large opening design to avoid scratching your bag or any other carried items.
- Multifunctional tool; works for connecting more than one dog leashes or luggage bags, carrying shopping bags, etc.
Remember: Always remove the hook with the carried items before taking your baby out to prevent the stroller from tipping over.
5 – Skip Hop Universal Stroller Phone Holder
Best Stroller Phone Holder
- This phone holder is perfect for hands-free strolling wherever you go.
- It is easy to attach yet strong and sturdy. You get a magnet mount with an adhesive plate that you need to stick to the back of the phone.
- The material is rubber, which gives a secure, non-slide, and non-slip fit
6 – Enovoe Mosquito Net for Strollers
Best Mosquito Net For Stroller
- This polyester mosquito net is durable, breathable, and safe to use for kids of different ages.
- It comes in a universal fit. This means that it fits strollers and any car seat, playpen, bassinet, and many other baby gears.
- This stroller bug net is machine washable and dries quickly.
7 – Lascal BuggyBoard Mini
Best Stroller Board Attachment
- Using this board, you can turn any single stroller into a double stroller and get a nice view for your toddler to enjoy while riding on.
- The Lascal buggy board connectors provide a universal fit, matching almost 95% of stroller models.
- It has a push button for easy on/off operation and a suspension system for extra convenience.
- The board’s surface has a non-slip design to keep your kid comfortable while you stroll.
- It is suitable for babies two years and older and can safely hold up to 66 lbs.
- You can lift the board with the included hook and strap when not using it.
8 – Universal Stroller Snack Tray Attachment
Best Stroller Snack Tray
- This snack tray offers a universal fit with adjustable and non-slip straps to grip most bars.
- The tray’s frame is wire to keep it in shape and prevent any sagging scenarios in the long run.
- The tray’s cup holder fits most cup and bottle sizes with an insulate feature to preserve the drink’s temperature.
- The compartments are divided into small ones to keep the snacks organized.
- The tray is easy to attach and remove, and the fabric is machine washable and super easy to clean.
- To get a proper fit, make sure to follow the instructions and install it in the right way.
- There is also a loop for a baby stroller to attach.
9 – Stretchable Silicone Pacifier Clips
Best Pacifier Clip
- The silicone pacifier clip is stretchable, soft on the baby’s skin, and free of toxic components.
- Both sides of the clip are adjustable to snap in any handle and any item you want to attach.
- It works for pacifiers, bottles and cups (with handles), toys, and other items.
- You can use it for strollers, high chairs, car seats, and other baby gears.
- The silicon is washable and can withstand multiple washes without fading. You can boil these clips in water or place them in a microwave oven.
- The snaps are easy for adults to use but challenging for little kids to figure out.
10 – JJ Cole Bundleme Toddler Bunting Bag
Best Stroller Winter Cover
- This is a perfect stroller and car seat winter cover that keeps your little one warm and comfortable, without the need for a blanket or a jacket.
- The inside fabric is a plush faux shearling, and the outside one is a thermaplush, and this combination keeps your baby bundled up and warm.
- The design is convenient and allows you to quickly zip down the front panel and adjust it based on the weather.
- This stroller coat is machine washable and comes in many colors to match your taste.
11 – Baby Sun Shade and Blackout Blind for Strollers
Best Stroller Cover For Sun
- This is a perfect shade that most new moms use for sleeping babies while on the go.
- It is (UPF40+), blocks the sun’s UV up to 97.5%, and covers 94% of the light.
- It has a versatile design; it works as a stroller canopy extender, feet and body cover (like a blanket), sunshade, mosquitos’ net, and a lot more!
- It is universal and fits almost stroller brands, is lightweight, has stretchable straps with elasticated sides for a snug fit.
- The fabric is breathable and safe for newborns. It is mesh and see-through for the baby to enjoy watching everything around.
- It is easy to carry around and comes with a storage bag for more convenience.
- Machine washable and dries quickly.
12 – Sport-Brella Adjustable Umbrella
Best Stroller Umbrella Attachment
- This Versa-Brella umbrella is multifunctional and has a universal clamp that connects to almost all surfaces – including strollers.
- It swivels in 4 ways with 360 degrees to get the best coverage wherever you clamp it.
- It has UPF 50+ lining, which provides perfect sun protection.
- It is portable: lightweight, hassle-free setup, and easy to carry around.
13 – J.L. Childress Gate Check Bag
Best Stroller Travel Bag
- This gate check stroller bag protects strollers from getting dirty or scratched while traveling.
- It fits the single and double strollers.
- It is made of Polyester, lightweight, waterproof, and durable.
- It has a wide opening, drawstring closure, adjustable lock, webbing handles, and a stretch pouch for a better user experience.
Note: We recommend you check your stroller’s dimensions before purchasing this bag to ensure a proper fit and better stroller protection.
14 – TOMY Clip On Toy
Best Stroller Toy
- Nothing beats playing with a soft, flexible, and cute baby toy while moving around with mommy and daddy.
- This clip-on toy has hooks to attach to the stroller, diaper bag, car seat, or wherever you want.
- This Mortimer has a noisy tummy that promotes auditory baby awareness and keeps him busy.
- A few chewable parts are perfect for your little teether to soothe his ache.
- Your baby will enjoy the different colors, textures, and sounds this interactive toy has.
Note: Based on the parent’s experience, we don’t recommend you to machine wash this stroller toy. It is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Q1: What kind of stroller accessories do I need?
– Stroller Organizer
– Stroller Fan
– Stroller Cup Holder
– Stroller Hooks
– Stroller Phone Holder
– Mosquito Net For Stroller
– Stroller Board Attachment
– Stroller Snack Tray
– Pacifier Clip
– Stroller Winter Cover
– Stroller Cover For Sun
– Stroller Umbrella Attachment
Q2: Are stroller hooks safe?
Yes. Stroller hooks are safe, but only if you use them properly. These hooks are designed to help you carry some bags around while moving with your kiddo. However, there is a weight limit that you need to avoid exceeding. Otherwise, you put your baby in danger, as the stroller will fall if the load is beyond the maximum limit.
Q3: Is a rain cover necessary for a stroller?
If you move around with your kid in rainy weather or live in a place where it rains frequently, then a rain cover is helpful to protect your kid from getting wet. The cover also helps keep the stroller dry and always ready to use.
Conclusion: Best Stroller Accessories
As you can see, many fashionable and convenient items make going out with a stroller comfortable for you both.
Most of the listed items in this article are universal, which means they work with almost all strollers’ kinds, styles, and sizes.
BUT, we recommend you check if the accessory is compatible with your stroller before buying it.
Any convenient item is meaningless unless it is compatible with your stroller!